Saturday 11 July 2009

My karate training is starting to work for me. I can tell this because I was able to handle an argument with my wife much better than usual. And, as a result life turned out better than normal.

I missed training on Wednesday but, made up for it on Friday when I was able to run both legs of my lunchtime training (run-karate-run). During the kata part of this training, I tried to perform Nijushiho holding mushin at all times - I couldn't do it. So, I went back to the beginning & performed Taikyoku Shodan whilst being fully present in the moment & holding Ki. It was better than when I tried to do it with Nijushiho, so I will train like this for a few weeks.

Today my youngest son is returning to Karate because I believe it will help him to iron out some behavioural issues he has. I am very excited - couldn't sleep the other night when he said he wanted to train again! He's currently yellow belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment