Friday 12 June 2009

Yesterday I went for my first run (1 month after being diagnosed). The run was good. I had no breathing problems. I stopped and walked a little bit but that's not unusual on this run for me returning to training from a period off. It's interesting how determined I feel to go on a run when I decide that I should do. I have the same feeling with sit ups but, press ups are a different matter. I really procrastinate when I set myself some press ups to do.

I must do more kata training, somehow now. There's no contact in kata training so in theory I could do a lot of kata training whilst I'm on warfarin.

Now that I'm back to running, I could do my lunchtime thing. I jog about 3/4 mile to a quiet place by Caldecotte Lake. Do some kata there. Then jog back. Sounds like a good plan to me! I will instigate it from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment